Since 2007, we’ve profiled the breadth and depth of Australian science in our magazines — from astronomy to zoology; climate science to quantum mechanics.
We’ve featured more than 200 stories so far from every State and Territory, all of which are available online.
You can go to a particular publication from the “Collections” menu above.
Or search by organisation, Australian state, or field of science.
Our Australian Science print publications include:
- Stories of Australian Science 2017
- Stories of Australian Science 2016
- Stories of Australian Science 2015
- Stories of Australian Science 2014
- Stories of Australian Science 2012
- Stories of Australian Science 2011
- Stories of Australian Science 2010
- Stories of Australian Science 2007
And we have a host of special collections including:
- A collection of stories of Australian astronomy
- Early-career researcher stories and talent: more than 300 Fresh Science stories and media savvy scientists we’ve trained since 1998
- Women in science profiles: winners of Fellowships and prizes over the past decade
- Leaders in science profiles: past winners of the Prime Minister’s Prizes for Science, and other awards such as the CSL Florey medal and Cluines Ross Awards.
If you’d like to see your work in the collection take a look at our submission guidelines.