Finding new drugs for malaria, reducing the impact of earthquakes, sharing light and neutrons, and more.
Stories of Australia- Japan collaboration, prepared with the Australian Embassy in Tokyo to tell the stories of Australia-Japan links.
Find out how Australia-Japan links are:
- Changing lives.
- Reducing the impact of earthquakes.
- Sharing light and neutrons.
- Exploring the mystery of the oceans.
- Finding new drugs for malaria.
- Internationalising science together.
View all stories, including Japanese translations, as a PDF.