Japan and Australia: partners in innovation
Japan and Australia have a long history of collaboration in science and innovation. Here we profile some recent examples:
- Searching for new malaria drugs
- Chewing gum that reverses tooth decay
- Giant robot trucks carrying ore
- Solar furnaces for clean energy and better farm spraying.
These stories and videos were produced by Science in Public for the Australian Embassy in Tokyo.
More below, and click here to read more stories of Japan-Australia research.
Finding new drugs for malaria, reducing the impact of earthquakes, sharing light and neutrons, and more.
Stories of Australia- Japan collaboration, prepared with the Australian Embassy in Tokyo to tell the stories of Australia-Japan links.
Find out how Australia-Japan links are:
- Changing lives
- Reducing the impact of earthquakes
- Sharing light and neutrons
- Exploring the mystery of the oceans.
- Finding new drugs for malaria
- Internationalising science together.
View all stories, including Japanese translations, as a PDF.