Fresh Science helps Australian early-career researchers find their story and their voice.
Over the past 20 years Fresh Science has trained and empowered more than 500 future leaders in science to engage with the community, media, government and industry.
In 2016, we chose 60 researchers around the country, trained them, and gave them the chance to present their science in pubs, school talks and to the media. Here are a few of their stories.
- Curing blindness by repairing corneas with invisible films (Vic)
- Fighting dust-mite allergies with fish oil (SA)
- Perth community can help save Carnaby’s cockatoo (WA)
- Immune boost for cancer patients with HIV (NSW)
- Taking the cow piss out of our waterways (Qld)
And you can read more online at freshscience.org.au, including: