These are just some of the areas in which Indonesian and Australian researchers are innovating for better health in our two nations.
Read on for more about these and other health innovations.
• Impact of rotavirus
• A universal flu vaccine
• Breeding mosquitoes to eliminate dengue
• Helping Javanese children hear
• New targets for tuberculosis vaccine
• About PT Bio Farma
• The future of Indonesian mental health
• Ultra-sensitive dengue detection
• Can sunshine help prevent pneumonia?
• Detecting high risk pregnancies in Indonesia
• Boosting vaccine performance
• Identifying the Bali bombers; testing for bird flu
• A five-in-one vaccine for all Indonesian children
• Fighting the new killers: The Australia-Indonesia Centre Health Cluster
• Signs of the dietary environment
• Identifying victims in the Black Saturday bushfires
• Healthcare for the ‘missing middle’
• What’s killing people?
Credit for banner image: Sanofi Pasteur.