• Using mangroves to fight climate change
• Clever spending for orangutans, elephants, and people
• Lemons to keep elephants out of trouble
• Manta rays ingesting toxic plastics
• Bali’s ocean sunfish vulnerable?
• What do indigenous practices have to offer in conservation?
• Conserving the world’s centre of marine biodiversity
• The Australia-Indonesia Centre Urban Water Cluster
• Women in fishing communities
Indonesia and Australia both enjoy biologically rich and diverse natural environments, on land and in their surrounding waters. Despite their unique species and ecosystems, the two countries face many similar environmental challenges—which is why researchers are working together on ways they can be conserved.
Credit for banner image: Sun Wook Kim.