Note: these pages are currently hidden from public view pending review.
These stories and more in our 2022 collection of successful partnerships between European and Australian researchers.
Our thanks to the European Union Delegation in Canberra for making this possible.
- Steel by design
- Birds in the city
- Tiny lens looks at hearts
- A cure for premature ageing?
- Calcium from millet?
- Eyes in the sky
- Australia’s time machine gets down to business
- MAVIS: optometrist to the stars
- Dustbusters get in at the birth of baby planets
- An old vaccine for new diseases?
- Who is most at risk of breast cancer?
- Copenhagen, Leiden and Melbourne tackle stem cells together
- Malaria vaccine could save 500,000 lives a year
- The physics of cancer
- AI for a good night’s sleep
- How Classical Greek culture conquered the modern world
- Fossil discovery rewrites modern human history in Europe
- Humans hastened the extinction of the woolly mammoth
- Laser light waves point the way to super-accurate measurements